5L + 750ml of Pro-Kleen Mould & Mildew Remover, Killer & Cleaner Super Concentrate Spray

January 30, 2018 - Comment

Pro-Kleen Mould & Mildew Remover Mould and mildew need to be in moist areas to grow – areas that are dark and / or have poor air quality can contain mould and mildew too and although they are not always harmful, inhaling or touching mould and mildew can cause both minor and serious symptoms including

Buy Now! £20.95Amazon.co.uk Price
(as of 7:55 am UTC - Details)

Pro-Kleen Mould & Mildew Remover

Mould and mildew need to be in moist areas to grow – areas that are dark and / or have poor air quality can contain mould and mildew too and although they are not always harmful, inhaling or touching mould and mildew can cause both minor and serious symptoms including allergies, asthma, skin irritation and infections. It is very important that mould and mildew problems are treated quickly and correctly.

This highly concentrated, easy to use formula has been specially designed for both small and severe mould and mildew problems. It is one of the most powerful and effective mould killers on the market and is even used by professionals.

• Easy to use – NO scrubbing required

• Suitable for severe cases of mould and mildew

• One of the most powerful mould and mildew removers on the market

• Cost effective and excellent value for money

• Effectively kills ALL brown and black stains

• Helps control regrowth

How does it work?
It effectively kills ALL brown and black stains caused by mould, fungus and algae and even helps to control re-growth! These marks can be found anywhere in the home but are most common on the silicon seal between the bath tub and on the edges of tiles, on the shower cubicles and on plaster.

How to use Pro-Kleen Mould & Mildew Remover
Simply spray on the affected surface at a distance of 3-6 cm. Allow 10 -20 minutes for the product to get to work and then rinse off with water or a sponge. No scrubbing required!

Safety warning: Irritating to eyes. Irritating to respiratory system. Do not breathe in spray. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Use only in well-ventilated areas If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label. Keep out of the reach of children. Wear suitable gloves. Contains Bleach.

Comments

Write a comment

*